.. TEACH US DELIGHT IN SIMPLE THINGS - RUDYARD KIPLING ..

Friday, January 27, 2012

1/27/2012 ~ Two Photos Today

A Tale of Two Mornings in One Day
1/27/2012 ~ photo A day
I work nights, so when I get off work, the sun is rising.  This morning it was hazy from a controlled burn in the area.  The early morning sun peeking through the clouds made small areas glow!  Lovely!  The copper roof in the foreground is part of Flagstaff Medical Center.

1/27/2012 ~ 2 photos today
I sleep most of the day when I'm working, rising mid to late afternoon. When I get up, I have a "second" morning!  Breakfast this "morning" was Tazo Zen Green Tea with a sprig of mint and a slice of Walnut Raisin bread from Natural Foods store in Flagstaff.  Tasty, but not as yummy as the Cranberry Walnut Petit Batard from Trader Joes.   Later I'll have a bit of fruit with yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment